Thursday 14 February 2013

Fashion has never been so fun! Elle Fanning decorates a dress with cake frosting for sweet New York magazine fashion shoot Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2277107/Elle-Fanning-decorates-dress-cake-frosting-sweet-New-

Fashion has never been so fun! Elle Fanning decorates herself in a dress made with cake frosting for sweet New York magazine fashion shoot magazine fashion shoot 
The teenager visited Duff’s Cakemix, a cake-decorating studio in Hollywood, where she was given  piping tubes and sugary frosting to let her imagination run wild.
The Somewhere star gets decorative, adorning a beige-coloured shift dress with an intricate pattern in white, pink and red frosting.
Cover girl: Dakota also appears on the front cover of the February Edition of the magazine
Cover girl: Dakota also appears on the front cover of the February Edition of the magazine
The pink-haired young star also wears a crown made out of the piped sugary sweet and holds up her messy hands in the snap.
Elle opens up to the magazine about her fashion sense in an accompanying article, telling the publication that she indulges in fashion as an 'after-school activity'.
'At night, after homework, I check out what’s going on in the fashion world,' she says.  
The teen, who like any other girl her age has begun experimenting with make-up, explains that she has been trying out pastel eyeshadows of late.
'I was inspired by the Chanel resort show, where the models had on different pastel wigs, and I wanted to do my take on a sixties eye, but with pink,' she says.
Elle, who is currently attending school at Campbell Hall, a private school in the San Fernando Valley, says her closet is split into two.
'I have a sliding glass door on my closet... and when I slide it one way I can see all my uniforms, and the other way is all my own clothes,' she explains.  
And one thing that is rarely included in the mix is jeans, as Elle says she's not a big fan.
'For a long time I refused to wear jeans. I liked high-waisted pants, but jeans made me feel like I wasn’t being unique,' she explains.
'Even now, I won’t wear the skinny-jeans style, because most people wear tho


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2277107/Elle-Fanning-decorates-dress-cake-frosting-sweet-New-York-magazine-fashion-shoot.html#ixzz2KvpMPiRa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment