Monday 8 April 2013

Latest fashionBeautiful Makeup New Tips For Ladies

bridal summer makeupTake on Beautiful with a fresh face forward – less is best! Accentuate your glowingskin by brushing on a light shimmering powder instead of a heavy foundation. You don’t want to appear like you are melting under the hot sun.
Those of you who read my column know that I’m a big advocate of the powder bronzer. This is a great way to give yourself a pretty glow. I like to use a matte finish on my face and then a shimmer powder on my eyelids, above my cheekbones, and on my shoulders and collarbone.
A hot look on a bronzed face is shiny lip gloss. The BEST is “Lip Glass” by MAC. It gives you ultra shine over lipstick (applied with a brush) or on its own. Plus, it stays put – a big bonus for die-hard lip gloss wearers!
Try a light shimmering eye shadow in beige just under your brow bone to draw attention to your eyes. If you are wear mascara, try a waterproof. This way you will avoid “Raccoon Eyes” when you are perspiring or near water. Don’t forget the must-have partner, eye make-up remover, or else you really will end up with the dreaded dark circles!
Take time to sit back, relax and enjoy time with your friends and family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment